Zune Halo 3 Edition pre-loaded with music, artwork, trailers and videos from Halo, Halo 2, and Halo 3, custom Halo graphics, special edition customised packaging plus exclusive episode of Red vs. Blue.
DetailsManufacturer : Microsoft
Release Date : June 15th 2007 (North America)
Price : $249.99
- Zune : Halo 3 Edition Package
ZuneDigital media player from Microsoft with special edition Halo 3 / UNSC markings.Zune SoftwareAccess the Marketplace and synchronise your music, videos and pictures onto the Zune
- Pre-loaded Content
- Halo Original Soundtrack - Complete Album
- Halo 2 Original Soundtrack, Volume 1 - All tracks by Marty O'Donnell and Michael Salvatori
- Halo 2 Original Soundtrack, Volume 2 - Complete Album
- Halo 3 "Starry Night" advertisement
- Halo 3 E3 2006 announcement trailer
- Halo 2 theatrical teaser trailer
- Three Halo 3 "making of" documentary videos
- A custom episode of Red vs. Blue - just for Zune!
- The first six episodes of Red vs. Blue Season 1
- Over 120 different images, including game concept art, storyboards, paintings, and conceptual marketing imagery
Wireless Zune-to-Zune sharing - Zune lets you spontaneously share selected full-length sample tracks of your favourite songs, homemade recordings, playlists or pictures with friends wirelessly, device to device. You can listen to any song you receive up to three times in three days. And if you like a song you hear and want to buy it, you can flag it right on your device to easily find it later.
Your own personalized Zune - Zune is easy to use and easy to love. You can choose one of three base colors, each combined with a distinctive double-shot finish created by the overlay of one colour on another. The player also can easily be customized with your favourite pictures.
Player - Zune comes with a bright 3-inch (7.5cm) LCD video screen that works in portrait or landscape mode. Your music, video and pictures never looked better. Zune stores up to 7,500 songs, 25,000 pictures or 100 hours of video with its 30GB built in drive. You can make playlists on the go and watch a slide show while you're listening. Watching video in landscape mode gets the most out of the vivid display.
Content - You can browse the huge selection of music designed to work seamlessly with your Zune in the Zune Marketplace. When you find new music that you love, it's simple to buy it and sync it on your player. Zune software can automatically import your existing music, pictures and videos from iTunes and Windows Media Player in a variety of formats, including your existing playlists and song ratings, as permitted by the online service from which it was purchased.
- Windows Media® Audio Standard (.wma): Up to 320 Kbps, CBR and VBR, up to 48-kHz sample rate
- MP3 (.mp3): Up to 320 Kbps, CBR and VBR, up to 48-kHz sample rate
- AAC (.mp4, .m4a, .m4b, .mov): Up to 320 Kbps, Low Complexity (LC), up to 48-kHz sample rate
- Windows Media Video (.wmv): Main Profile, CBR or VBR, up to 1.5 Mbps peak video bitrate, 320 x 240 pixels, 30 frames per sec., with Windows Media Audio up to 192 Kbps, 44.1 kHz, stereo audio; Simple Profile, CBR, up to 736 Kbps video bitrate, 320 x 240 pixels, 30 frames per sec., with Windows Media Audio up to 192 Kbps, 44.1 kHz, stereo audio.
- JPEG (.jpg): All resolutions (desktop software will automatically convert to 640x480 at sync time)
- Size: 3.0 inches / 7cm
- Orientation: Vertical and Horizontal
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g
- Range: Up to 30 feet
- Music, up to 14 hours (wireless off), up to 13 hours (wireless on); pictures, up to 4 hours; video, up to 4 hours
- Charge Time: 3 hours; 2 hours to 90%
Size and Weight
- 4.4 in. x 2.4 in. x 0.6 in. (h x w x d) 12cm x 7cm x 1.5cm
- Weight: 5.6 ounces / 158g